Sunday, April 21, 2019

3 tips for choosing the best toy kitchen

I have pastry chefs and agreement experts in my family. So I want to make it clear: the kitchen is suitable for children and girls.

You can spend a few hours playing with the kitchen. Every year I like to order something new on the menu. There will be no kitchen this year because the new ones don't have much time and perfection. It is IKEA wood and it is great.

I think we will adjust it slightly this year, we will paint it, we will do some curtains, some extra hooks, we will see what happened to us... I think I will use some time when the time changes LED light strip. They play, don't see what they do. When we do this, I will show it on Instagram.

Now, I tell you three things, I think you must consider when choosing a good toy kitchen from my experience, not to save money.

Perfect size

My children want a small kitchen they see in the ad, and even a refrigerator. Yes, it's beautiful, but for those who have a 100 square meter living room and want to be there.

But in my mini room, I even installed a research corner, which is not feasible. Please pay attention to the size of the kitchen and the space in the home. The kitchen is not something that can be assembled and disassembled every time it is used.

2. Materials

I don't support plastic kitchens very much, I prefer wood. There are some very complete plastics and many details. It depends on what you are looking for. Usually wood is longer than plastic, but if you have to move them from one place to another, they will weigh more. In my case, it is always in the same place, so there is no problem.

3. Accessories

There are ideal kitchens with many accessories such as ovens, faucets, lamps, ceramic stoves, coffee... I think this is very important when choosing. This makes the game more interesting and realistic. Children like to imitate what the elders do.

Today, the kitchen accessories are exactly the same as the ones we use at home. You don't need to go into your own kitchen because you can buy it at any time.




Orignal From: 3 tips for choosing the best toy kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment