Monday, April 29, 2019

Embrace your real people - and what love means to you

Women [and men] can discover the key to loving themselves in many different ways. In fact, the journey of love is about your way. What do you like about the teacher? Do you have a particularly difficult relationship that makes you lose balance, and then you find an inner strength that you didn't know before? Have you lost your parents and found all your expectations for life - in fact not the case.

What you can find is that love and finding love are to create a deep understanding and relationship, who you are and what you really love. Rather than the media and social media, I hope you think what love is [or make you feel guilty because you are not in some ideal romance]. At some age, it's really tiring to measure yourself through some social media icons. For future generations, it is important for older women to start modeling without caring about what others think about their bodies – because young women and girls are facing increasing social media representations among girls. pressure.

One of the reasons I am passionate about self-education and building love relationships is that I know how weak a woman feels when she has no relationship. But it all started with a young girl who began to become more and more dependent on what other people think of her - and what she looks like. It started in adolescence - it can even begin before the girl feels she is not cute according to certain assets of her appearance or personality. However, adolescence really messes up by adding hormones and obsessing with how much we like or are accepted by our peers.

In my journey of satisfying my self-love, I discovered what made me create a negative experience in my love relationship with men.

Finding men's recognition of me is a very old habit - to prove to myself that I am enough & attractive to their preferences. When I look for approval outside the body, I am never enough - and I become more and more dependent and afraid of being thin or looking as attractive as the society says.

I found that the path of embracing myself and not seeking to seek approval outside of me was by discovering the power of sex and deeply feeling my body. Most people think of two things when they think about the depths of their bodies, namely sexual arousal and emotional depth. Sexy is the bridge between emotion and sexual arousal. In fact, there is no sex, sex is just a physical exercise.

The power to practice connecting my senses made me find the joy of my body, which does not depend on anyone's thoughts about my body. It is very important to know your feelings and the real relationship between you and your body. Women look good, successful and have more and more expectations about what women [and young girls] should be very unrealistic. And these expectations will only become more extreme.

So by using your senses, you feel good about your body and become active - you can practice focusing on what you think is the most important thing - and break the chain of thought you should be what others want. No matter what you do with your body and imagination during the day to practice your body, this is a strong balance of our society's focus on thinking in school, work and even games. I added some games during the day - every day - just like playing music, dancing and meditation on my body to feel more body inside.

If my time is short - I just add a healthy dose of silly faces, laughter and jokes, especially when people are too serious - usually ask how they feel. When people realize that I am more interested in what they have inside, people are so open - they also start to relax [even laughing and having fun!]. In a time-critical world, you can actually change your attitude - more interested in people inside - and can open up a whole new way of playing! This is also the way the senses are open - with the old-fashioned "sixth sense", by the way, not to see the dead - actually feel the feelings of people.

When you start a journey that finally accepts you, you will find that if you really want to stop relying on other people's thoughts and statements about you and your body, you need to turn your attention to making you feel inner and feeling alive. Place - and you will do it automatically - change your overall view of love.




Orignal From: Embrace your real people - and what love means to you

No comments:

Post a Comment