Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Kindle Publishing Bible: How Tom Corson-Knowles Sells More Kindle Books on Amazon

"Kindle Publishing Bible: How to sell more Kindle books on Amazon" Author: Tom Corson-Knowles is one of the many books on how to sell and make money on the Kindle. I have read some of them, from terrible to decent. I, but this book is in a decent category. I don't know if I really call it the Bible, because when I think about the Bible, I think of a large, complete book that covers almost everything. I don't think this book is suitable for this bill. However, I do think this book provides some very good advice and strategies for people who want to publish Kindle readers on Amazon. Especially if you have just started. It won't be the only book you want to read, it can help you solve this problem, but including it in the writing of the Kindle library is not a bad thing.

I don't care about the secrecy of the "elite Kindle society" or the "moral" part of the first part, "Why do I write this book." Just like a marketing strategy. But, hey, I understand, so this is not a big deal.

The rest of the book is divided into eleven chapters. I think these give some very good suggestions. Some of the things I have read are reading or hearing somewhere, and some of them I don't. I plan to read this book again and use it as a reference because I wrote more and provided my books to Kindle readers.

The topics that the author introduces in the chapters are: How to choose the best-selling titles; how to master more books on the Kindle category; how to sell more books with the right keywords and tags; design a best-selling book cover; write your book description; Get more reviews [moral ways] and how to deal with wrong comments; calculate Kindle sales estimates; you need to know about international Kindle sales; write more books to ensure more Kindle books are sold! KDP free promotion release formula; and writing productivity tips, strategies and resources.

As you can see, the author covers some of the topics related to selling Kindle books. Some information is very basic, but other tips are things you won't know if no one tells you. I have received some books about making money selling Kindle e-books, some of which are very bad, I just deleted the file and told the person that I could not write a review. When Cosmo- Knowles asked me to send this comment, I wonder why I didn't do it. I am very happy that he has done this because, as you can see, this book does contain some good things and does not go directly into my trash.

Finally, he even provided links to his YouTube channel and some motivational videos. He also listed his other books, so he is doing what he wrote. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to write for the Kindle market, especially if you are a newcomer to the game.




Orignal From: Kindle Publishing Bible: How Tom Corson-Knowles Sells More Kindle Books on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment