Monday, April 29, 2019

Looking for love today, the wrong expectation of a successful relationship

Be cautious about false expectations

Several of me Master group What I said a few days ago, such as "all the relationship suggestions I like to see do not encourage the use of manipulation or "techniques" in relationships.

Personally continue... I am 30 years old and are considered an attractive woman.

My life has never been easier, but I left everything behind and tried to do my best from my assets.

I moved to the United States to complete my university studies, earned honor, and worked hard to support myself.

The only problem is that there is no love in my life. The men I dated behaved like I was the best thing that happened to them, at the beginning, and then it looked like they really didn't have love and relationships.

The Miracle course "The fear circle is below the level of the body and seems to be the foundation of the whole world."

In another news, a lady wrote to me... I dated. people Countless ages, occupations and physical appearance.

The only thing they share is the fear of truth, openness and care, and hope that they will always be one with one another.

Whenever I travel to other parts of the world, I will say to me: "You are such a beautiful girl."

This makes me feel that I am the most important loser.

I have tried almost everything.

Just recently, I looked at the love and relationship books on the best attitudes to attract the best partners, listing all the qualities we want them to practice and meditate.

There is no doubt that the right partner will be attracted to us. Let me wonder, although this looks like buying custom furniture instead of satisfying a spouse.

Is such a list really effective? Please help me. I am too young to live without the love of my rest.

Well, this is what I suggested to her:

Oh, mine, if it's just that basic.

List what you want - male, money or trim the waist - and meditate.

She adds... "If it works, we all get married, we will all become rich, and we will all become a reality." If this book works, it will become the most popular bestseller ever. "

The author of the relationship book says that you can prepare and outline this because it is what the individual wants to hear.

Letting love and relationships happen is not their strength.

Before that, I talked more about men's love for women and understanding his ideas.

When a beautiful moment in your life occurs, no one will have a crystal ball to inform you. Love is coming, not when you decide you should come.

Since less serious people are the least likely to be customers, there are some things to wait for.

As you have painfully discovered, when it comes to love and relationships, you can't turn a person who is not serious into a person, no matter how much he says he likes or admires you.

It will soon be realized that the shoes are not suitable, and almost everyone will give the spouse's mental state.

The faster you learn men, not your mentality, the less likely you are to ride.

If a man says that he does not want to find a marriage, please shake hands, say goodbye to good night, tell him that he is not what you want to find.

This is 'something,' I can tell you, to live your life, what you deserve, you have a passion.

Put yourself on the path of love and the ocean.

Because when it comes to love and relationships, this is the only thing you can control. Yes, you have to act deep inside.

This means that you are not included in anyone who doesn't want to marry, admit that you want to get married, and say it without hesitation.

A man who truly loves you will want to make yourself. The best thing you can do is to live a good life.

If marriage is what you absolutely want, it means that you won't be included by anyone who doesn't want to get married, but just want to play and never become serious.

Be sure to admit that you want to get married, and don't be afraid to say it when time is right.

Your self-confidence and self-esteem will increase, and you will become a woman with incredible self-worth, which is very attractive to men and a man's worship of women.

[Please note that I also recommend searching for more useful content online, such as "relationships and what men and men are thinking about and their love for women."]

Success in love and life!




Orignal From: Looking for love today, the wrong expectation of a successful relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment