Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Why do I like blogs?

There are many reasons for people's blogs. Initially, I started my blog at the end of 2013 as an author platform.

But over time, I realized that my blog offered more than just author platforms, and not all of them were related to numbers. Blogs offer a different, more substantial purpose. I will even say that it has changed the way I see and live.

That's why if you're thinking about creating a blog, I highly recommend it. That is, if you are blogging for the right reasons.

If you are creating a blog to get rich and even make a living, then don't expect it. It's very difficult to make money from blogs today. In fact, three years later, I have not made money from my blog. By the way, don't believe that the hype that people who try to convince you to blog online courses is a great way to earn passive income. There is no doubt that writing and promoting a blog is a onerous task. There is no passive thing.

In fact, when you first create a blog, it's easy to feel frustrated. As a technical challenger, I have to learn WordPress. Then, I spent a lot of time promoting my blog and trying to find a viewer. Other things I don't understand. Like most blogs, I quickly became obsessed and frustrated with the numbers and how many visitors, subscribers and Facebook fans I have on any given day. As a result, readers who build blogs need a lot of time, energy and patience.

Why blog?

Some people may disagree with me, but I think blogs shouldn't just be about making money, encouraging business, collecting a lot of followers, chasing fame, or trying to sell books.

Blogs can serve as creative channels for expressing ideas, ideas, opinions, beliefs and feelings. Most importantly, writing a blog provides a great opportunity to motivate and touch the lives of others in a positive way.

How blogs have changed my life

In the past few years, my blog has really made me experience a lot of ups and downs. I have written some happy moments, like going to Chicago with my husband to celebrate our anniversary, playing with my grandchildren in the snow, watching Paul McCartney and the Rolling Stones on the desert tour, and the weekend. Travel fast. My children are in San Francisco.

I also love my heart when I take care of my mother with Lewy body dementia and write down her temporary death. I felt anxious when my mother-in-law died of ovarian cancer and my son experienced a painful divorce and custody struggle in the same year. [The irony is that shortly after I started writing a blog about happiness, I spent the worst year of my life.]

Yes, I like to read, this provides a welcome reply to my troubles, but writing is my real escape, way out and passion. When I was writing, I became so focused, my problems would disappear for a while, giving me a much needed rest time. In fact, if you are really a writer, believe me, this is a lifelong addiction!

I am very pleased to write my thoughts and feelings into the written process, and help me to relive the happy moments. Writer

As I wrote about my life, my blog helped me think about things that are important to me and determine if my life is moving in the right direction.

Since I can't write every event, thought, thought and feeling, the blog provides a filter that clarifies my life. My blog helped me understand what makes the most sense for me. I found it along the way, sometimes it was the easiest moment to make me the happiest.

Embrace creativity

As a professional writer, my blog gave me a good creative freedom to express myself. Don't pop up anyone's balloon, but writing sounds more attractive than it actually is. For most of the past 25 years, I have written articles about the topics that magazines, newspapers, publishers, and clients have chosen for me.

That's right, I wrote two young adult books, travel articles, humorous works and interesting character stories. On the other hand, in order to make a living, I also wrote an article that made me cry. I have dealt with technical articles - and a technical book - leaving me a headache for Excedrin and making me crazy. I wrote as requested, met the deadlines of others, and wrote late at night, because my brain regrettably tried to call it to quit.

Don't make a mistake what I mean. I may sound very noisy, but I am fully aware that I am fortunate to be able to make a living in the way I like. I won't have any other way.

The key is that my blog is my baby. I am writing a topic that I am interested in, and I am passionate and hope that my audience will like it too. My blog allows me to be a writer, explore, experiment, and try new things whenever Muse hits. Professional writing gave me the discipline of publishing blogs every week, but I wrote blogs when I chose. Believe me, it is not at dawn or at 10 o'clock in the evening! It is very luxurious.

So these are some of the ways blogs change my way of life. But, as I mentioned before, the big reward is that blogs can also change the lives of others.

Some people left a comment and let me know that I have some small inspiration to them or provide useful information, which always brings me such happiness. Writing a blog provides an opportunity to connect with readers and other bloggers, which is very beneficial.

What kind of blog is proven to be the most popular? It is always interesting to see what resonates and hits home. Top 10 blogs I am popular with:

1. Five ways to be happy

Every year, this is my best-performing blog so far. Merriam-Webster defines happy luck as carefree and carefree. Synonyms include amiable, laid-back, low-pressure and mellow. I think we all want some!

Golden Boy at the concert: Bobby Rydell, Frankie Avalon and Fabian

I was asked to comment on Bobby Rydell's autobiography. This led to an interview with his free tickets to Frankie Avalon and Fabian's Golden Boy concert, and a backstage pass to see Rydell in person. This is good news from the blog! On the day they posted my concert comment on Rydell's Facebook page, my visitors increased by 3,000% that day. It's not a joke!

Continue to laugh with the seven dwarfs of menopause

Since I started blogging, this blog has occupied the top three. Hey, whether it's a smile or crying during menopause, don't we like to laugh?

4. Maintain positive problems

Everyone has problems that make us feel powerless and fail, so I am not surprised that this blog is in the top ten. I provided three simple tips on how to control our prospects, and despite the trouble, I still choose to be happy.

5. What is the happiest moment in your life?

If you look back on your life, then which moment do you think is the happiest? What is your biggest regret? This is a study of questions raised by participants aged 70 and older. I shared the results of their insightful answers in this blog.

6. Why are older people happier than baby boomers?

Hi, my first blog made my blog start. The idea of ​​this blog is based on research that, in general, older people - even the younger generation - is happier than our baby boomers. One study confirmed that there is a U-shaped happiness curve, and the early 1950s was the lowest point of happiness.

7. As happy as 1-2-3

"I hope that my day will feel infinite beauty, possibilities and joy, feeling, discovery, exploration and expression. This article was discovered on Stumble Upon, bringing me a second [after Rydell concert review] There are many tourists in the history of the highest record.

8. Keep happy through menopause

After I wrote this article, Hot Flash Daily hired me to write a humorous article about menopause to launch their new website. I have never written humor before, but made an explosion for them! I am happy to share it all - hot hot flashes, crazy insomnia, annoying forgetfulness, and years of crazy panic attacks. Yes Yes!

9. Looking for happiness with grandchildren

This blog is easy to write. These delightful little fits are what you need and want is a wonderful enjoyment and privilege. Like many people, I found that when every new grandson is born, the return on family life will only be richer and more fulfilling.

10. Five happy Snoopy quotes

Ok, this makes me a little surprised. But hey, don't we still like Snoopy? Now that I have written a happiness blog, I am very impressed with how much wisdom Charles A. Schultz comics contain on this topic.

I like to write articles that have proven to be popular with readers. In my mind, what are my basic recommendations for anyone thinking about blogging? Write down your passion. Let your blog teach you life lessons. Finally, enjoy the process. Then you like to blog like me!




Orignal From: Why do I like blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment