Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Why is your computer registry like your grocery cabinet?

serious. There, I sat in front of the computer and thought, "Wow, I really need to sort out my registry." I know what you are thinking, geek right? In fact, you are right! I know that the registry on my computer is very important. I know it needs to be kept clean, kept clean, and most of it has no rogue entries. For most of you now, whether you are a geek or not, you know that keeping your computer in a certain order is like keeping all the groceries in the cupboard. A strange metaphor? error!

Think in this way; if the groceries are oriented in the right way, labelled, not outdated, and easily accessible, you will be able to work around the kitchen in a more orderly manner. Can work more efficiently. Ok, make sure your registry is kept in order, just not so delicious.

So I am digressing. There, I was sitting in front of my computer, just pressing the scan option on my registry scanner. why? I do not know. Pure laziness is the only answer. I have been using the scanner for many years, only this time I did not press the scan option, the automatic scan is also closed, I learned the lesson.

You know that when you install something from the wonderful WWW, it will ask if you also want to install a wonderful search gadget? I always click on the "No" #39; option. But this time, I didn't completely mess up my computer registry. The computer started to run slowly. It began to punish me for my incompetence. Seriously, I have no choice but to reinstall Windows because I can't even access my scanning software. Believe me, I am very convenient with the computer, but this time I can't solve the problem.

Don't get me wrong, thank God I didn't lose too much work, but this is a close miss. Everything is done to scan the registry regularly.

The good news is that my computer is working now, my head is not hurt, and I am not proud of it. What I did was mainly to set up automatic scanning and scheduled scanning. Sometimes you don't even know what is lurking on your computer. The registry is a major part of your computer's health. So please. Don't be as lazy as I am. Most of the software is free, so there really is no excuse, right?




Orignal From: Why is your computer registry like your grocery cabinet?

No comments:

Post a Comment