Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Job interview question: How to answer who is your best friend?

The from

"Who is your best friend"
from

 Interview questions are often used as part of the behavioral assessment of an interview. Your answer to this question gives the hiring manager a sense of how introspective you are about how others see you and mapping your personality traits into the work environment. Answering this question or such a question is very important for your chance to get this new job!

There is no perfect answer in this interview, but some answers will make you a major candidate and will respond to your strikes - too many strikes mean no job offer.

Interview questions are often presented in the form of "Who is your best friend." When given a name, the interviewer will ask "if he/she is with me now in the room, how he/she will describe you - whether positive or negative." I often receive responses from my spouse, sister or brother, my mom or dad, all of which are acceptable and companion friends.

Good interview answer for positive attribute questions

A good answer usually means that you have a feeling about how others see you, and you know how to position this view in a way that is relevant to your work environment. Some examples include the positive features of the following questions:

  • I am outgoing and get along very well with others.
  • No matter what task I accept, I will concentrate and strive for success.
  • I like to be challenged - whether it's a new game, a new environment or a sport.

Good interview answer to negative attribute questions

I often don't see the real wrong answer to a positive work, but it gets interesting when asked about any negatives that the best friend might express. These are some of the usual good answers that managers seek when answering a friend's description of your negative comments:

  • Sometimes I can be a perfectionist and won't stop until I have a task.
  • I can be a workaholic and sometimes I have to remind myself to balance my personal life and work.
  • I occasionally over-active myself in my work and community work.

Bad interviews answer positive attribute questions

Believe it or not, I received these answers in actual interviews. In addition to not impressing the candidate's way of thinking, these tend to be more inclined to interview "not hired":

  • I like to party, people always want to be by my side.
  • I am a shoe fanatic and a person who buys shoes.
  • I am a social butterfly, and things happen every night of the week in my personal life.

Basically you want to be honest about how your friends will describe you, but use something that translates into the character attributes that the manager will see in the work environment.

Shopping, driving a car, etc. are not suitable for this purpose. Some of the answers above indicate that despite a lack of responsibility, especially if your impression is that you are too interesting, and your main focus is on active social life. The manager will interpret this as a weak job and will not benefit you.

Bad interview answers to negative attribute questions

It's often difficult for most people to use negative responses [there are other interview questions along these lines], and the trick is not to portray character traits as true negatives, and certainly never give you a The troubled answer lacks responsibility, maturity, professional ethics or teamwork.

Here are some of the real answers I received in the interview. These answers don't respond well to "what would your best friend say about negative features or behaviors":

  • I have too many parties, it is often difficult to go in the morning.
  • I don't pay attention to time, often late for our social appointments/movies.
  • I always have no money, asking for some money until my next salary

Can you understand why this content is not well received during the interview process and why you might not feel that I am interested in joining my team?

Not all interviewers use this question, but similar questions are used in most interviews - we want to know more about your personality and how you see yourself in your own eyes and in the eyes of others. Often, more intrusive people are more likely to focus on their behavior, their contribution to the team, and acceptance and good professional guidance.




Orignal From: Job interview question: How to answer who is your best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment