Saturday, April 20, 2019

Life games, your games and my games

As we evolve in our lives and time, we all have to swim, go or travel. This is our own choice. What we can't choose is an unprecedented forward movement. Of course, we can try to live in a concrete past and even create "negative points," but life and existence always move forward like gravity and physics.

In my opinion and in reality, we will automatically move toward what we consider to be God or beneficial to ourselves. I mean, we are the most realistic thing in the world. Of course, this seems to be an oversimplification of things. But is this not true? I mean, even the most evil people in the world will be attracted to what they think is "good" until the "patriotic war", and all of this is for "people's interests."

Of course, the article I am writing about life games is easy to understand and easy to apply, but it is not easy or simple.

So, we all have a good or a god, even if we claim not, and God benefits us in our own unique way, really. Even if it is our flaw, we must serve someone or something.

A few minutes ago, before I started writing this article, I was eating snacks and realizing the simple truth of life: even if we are completely evil, we naturally naturally tend to favor us, even if we are good. We also do not really want to stand on the side of evil. That is human nature. As I said, is the war and murder in the minds of those who commit war and murder justified? At the surface level, there is no reason. However, it is profoundly said: the characters, rules and players of the entire game are reasonable. You have the right, you are wrong. Everyone, including mistakes, absolutely wants to be right or win the game.

I am thinking about the drama "Jesus Christ Superstar", today I am proposing this article, I think all my drama, comedy and everything are absolute games from the perspective of a higher evolution of reality, but when you look They look very serious among them. From war to business, to the drama of Christ, and everything, this is a game of right, wrong, winner, loser and everyone. Yes, wrong or in the middle, we must swim or sink forward and have nowhere to go. Action from

Yes
from

 Currency of trade and work, money and media. We must make choices in our own place.




Orignal From: Life games, your games and my games

No comments:

Post a Comment