Tuesday, April 16, 2019

How to start your own online gaming site and earn stupid money

When I told my friend that I wanted to create an online gaming site, he asked if I was going to sell Xbox games or Nintendo games. I smiled and told him not. Faced with a puzzled face, he asked if I would like a game site with some cheap playable arcade games that he had to remember in the early 90s. I didn't tell him. I told him I wanted to create an online gaming site where people could play against each other and play new 3D graphics games. He also asked me how to get paid by doing this. So this is a story about how I did this.

Starting an online gaming site is not difficult. There are a lot of software already made for you.... Prices vary. You must conduct research to see if you need different features. You can also customize your website, and if you want to stand out from the competition, I recommend that you always do this. Customization is available at Google.com, Elance.com, Readycoder.com and others. Now, if you really want to use it as a business, you must treat your gaming site as a real business. You can also have someone install it, or pay an extra $20 fee and get it from the company you purchased to install it for you. I can show you a lot of ways to do a lot of very cheap and free things. But I am talking to business people who really want to do well and get started quickly. It doesn't take a lot of time to start, but be prepared to spend a little money to get some results.

Now I know that you are thinking, how do you get paid. There are ways to get paid on the game website. There are ads. The most famous is Google AdSense. You can sign up for Google for free, instead of getting technical support, they will send a robot spider to view your site and determine which type of ad it should be placed. There are also independent advertising companies that can place pop-ups or ad bars on your pages to make money. In addition, if you use mochi ads, you can make money through their advertising network. The way mochi ads work is that commercials are automatically played whenever the game is loaded on your site. You can also sell your link on your website. If you start getting a lot of traffic, people will want to link to you. If you still want to earn income, you can also sell the link. Of course, you can sell your ad space by submitting it to Craigslist, the game directory, and more. If they buy products from your website, you can also get paid at the advertising affiliates. As these sources of income persist every month while you sleep, you will only be stupid enough not to start your own game business. Yes, there is a lot of competition, but there is more money than competition. So why not take out your pie?

The key to all this is getting traffic. You can get traffic from banner ads, Google AdWord services, social media, and more. I have investigated ads on MySpace and Facebook because no one is considering advertising there. So what you call competition does not exist.

I hope this information can provide you with some inspiration and ideas, let you know how to make money online to do what you like, and you can play as you like. Good luck, never stop!




Orignal From: How to start your own online gaming site and earn stupid money

No comments:

Post a Comment