Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Self-published profit world

Five years ago, I was a professional speaker who volunteered for my own book. After each presentation, my audience will approach me and ask if there are books or tapes for sale. The need is obvious. The market exists. All I need to do is write a book and bring it to my audience. This is why my first book was born.

I wrote for two consecutive months and ended up writing and explaining with my own original comics. The question I am facing now is who will choose from thousands of publishers and bring my masterpiece to the waiting, eager masses. After submitting many articles and many rejections to numerous publishers, I finally found someone who agreed to publish my book. The problem is that they can't get around it for about a year and a half. I will receive 20% of the retail cost of each sale, and I have to complete most of the promotions myself.

This arrangement is not satisfactory. I need to get this book as soon as possible. I hope that the number of copies sold will exceed 20%. It was then that I decided to enter the world of self-publishing and start lifeline publications.

I printed 500 copies as a trial run, and in my presentations and seminars, I sold them all in one year as a "behind the room" project. Since I am not on the road 365 days a year, I want to buy my book seven days a week, whether or not I speak. I asked my webmaster to create a store for me and connect it to my presentation website. I am doing business.

Through carefully selected and targeted ads online and closed, I started receiving orders in my mailbox and email. As sales increase, so does the number of items that have been released in my store. Currently, I have a total of nine information products, brochures, books, tapes and special reports available for purchase.

In my first year as a publishing tycoon, I sold 300 copies of my products online and 100 offline sales. Adding these sales to my talks, you can see that I have left and run as a self-publisher. Orders seem to be increasing every month.

Writers no longer rely on the acceptance and approval of editors and publishers. Using popular internet and offline classified ads in popular magazines, you can bring your writing directly to a broad and eager market. People are always looking for "how" information. In fact, the most commonly used items on the Internet are information products. So if you study people. Need, want and interest then write to meet them you will be effectively selling..

Self-publishing is simple and cost-effective, especially if you print on demand. You will not print a copy of the product until you have received an order for the product. By doing this, you can avoid printing 500 copies and the cost of having to find storage in a messy basement.

If you have a writing error and have received enough rejection slides to wallpaper the bedroom, try self-publishing. When the first order comes in, you will feel very satisfied and a surge in self-confidence, which will inevitably lead to more sales. You will embark on the path of conquering the world of self-publishing. good luck!




Orignal From: Self-published profit world

No comments:

Post a Comment