Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The best SEO software I have ever used

I have more than 10 years of digital marketing experience and use a variety of SEO software. SEO is a process of research, decision making and implementation. The search engine optimization process includes keyword research, website review, backlink review, backlink research, and you need to check the performance of your keywords in search engines. There is no end to the SEO process, and the basic process is mentioned above. This article is about the best SEO software I have used so far to perform all SEO tasks.

Google Keyword Planner is my only tool for keyword research. I believe that AdWords applications can only collect accurate data from the same company search engine. I am not blaming other keyword research tools, but only Google can accurately give the number of people searching on Google search engines. I understand that Keyword Planner now only shows accurate search volume to accounts running paid campaigns. My advice is to run some paid campaigns and get accurate data as this will help in two ways. There are no free keyword research tools, only your paid tools on the market. Instead of just paying for keyword research, run some AdWords and get accurate data.

Semrush is my favorite search engine optimization software because it can do all the tasks needed for search engine optimization. Even though it can perform all tasks, I mainly recommend it for SEO auditing. Basically, I am auditing on three levels. The first level is site auditing to find technical errors across the site. The second level is a single page and its content review to optimize for keywords. The third level is that the accessibility audit is to check the page load speed and user experience. I always use Semrush for on-site audits because it perfectly covers my first and second level reviews. In the overall site audit, it checks more than 200 audits and classifies them as errors, warnings, and comments. This gives an idea of ​​the biggest impact on SEO. Single page review is the most powerful tool because it collects our competitor data and suggests that we optimize the page to target keywords.

Lighthouse is a Chrome development tool for SEO reviews. Right click on the page and click on Check to get the file. I can use this free tool to complete my third level SEO review. It checks more than 200 reviews under categories such as performance, progressive web applications, best practices, accessibility and search engine optimization. Even if it is free, you will be amazed at the results it gives you. The page speed check is included under "Performance", which checks how you use colors in your website. In addition, it provides a checklist of manual checks. This will help SEO newcomers as they can learn from it.

Backlink research and backlink auditing are important tasks for SEO. Although it can be done easily with Semrush itself, Ahref has more fresh data. I've heard that most search engine optimizers recommend using Ahref because it's proprietary software for backlink research with fresh and accurate data.

Ranking tracking is a very important task to understand how our targeting keywords are ranked in search engines. Google Webmaster Central and Analytics provide search analytics data, but it's not real-time data and accurate. Tracking keyword rankings with paid software is the best idea. Paid software like Ahref and Semrush can provide you with accurate keyword location reports and historical data. Semrush and Ahref spend an average of at least $100 a month. If you can buy only one software for all tasks, I recommend Semrush because it has all the tools for a complete SEO website.

There may be more advanced SEO software, such as Majestic for backlink research, but I decided to write my favorite and used, and finally another software I used for keyword location tracking is Rank Tank. These are the best SEO software I have used so far. I hope this article will help SEO beginners.




Orignal From: The best SEO software I have ever used

No comments:

Post a Comment