Thursday, April 25, 2019

Why loyalty is important in friendship

What makes a good friendship? I have been asked so many times, after careful consideration, my answer is "loyalty." I decided to create an article around this word. I think this is very important for any friendship. Of course, the word is "loyalty."

The loyalty of a friend is a good value. When loyalty is absent, other values ​​are sure to be affected by any friendship. This is a quality you should look for in your friends, because friendship can sometimes be very complicated, but loyalty between friends will bring together friendships. When I was asked how deep my loyalty to my friends, I always answered the phrase of an unknown author: If all my friends have to jump off the bridge, I will not follow, I will be The bottom they want to grab when they fall. "You see that I am very loyal and I am proud of it.

It's not Huber Humphrey saying, "Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and they can't be forgotten." If he didn't say it, then I would be praised because it's my feelings of loyalty and friendship. You have a friend, do you dare to be yourself? Do you believe that she is just to make you naked? Do you both say your thoughts [as long as it is true] instead of being vigilant? It's a wonderful feeling to know that you are with someone who knows friendship and loyalty. With this friend, you can cry with her, laugh with her, pray with her, and not be frustrated by revealing who you are actually. Remember that loyalty grows over time; few people give them time to be true friends.

My mother always told me that a good friend is like a four-leaf clover, it is difficult to find, very lucky.

The loyalty associated with friendship is hard for me to explain. I know that you won't learn anything at school, but I will say that if you haven't learned the meaning of loyalty and friendship then you really haven't learned anything. .

Is the star in the sky not your good friend? You don't always see them, but you know for sure they are there.

I left you a poem I know, I don't know who wrote it. "I asked God for water. He gave me a sea. I gave a forest. I invited a friend to God and he gave it. You are." Loyal to your friends, as always, you must live a good life.




Orignal From: Why loyalty is important in friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment